View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
shawnzeppi
YT Addict

Default No

I don’t think you can love them too much, as long as your life is balanced and you are not obsessive about it. I get so much joy when a yorkie is sitting on my lap and looking up at me, or just taking a nap on my shoulders while I type, or even going for a walk or playing fetch. What I hate is the way they wait at the door when you have to go away on travel for a few days, it's so sad!

Allow me the state the obvious; they are not kids. I don't like it when people refer to dogs as "furkids." They will not help you when you are too old to help yourself. They will not have grandchildren you can play with, and you will never be proud of them for getting into grad school. On the other hand, the most you can get upset about with a yorkie, is their incessant barking or maybe chewing something up - they won't smash the car or stay out all night! The worst thing about them, though, is they don't live long enough, and when they pass away, part of us goes with them. So go ahead and love your yorkie as much as you can, because they will still love you even more back
shawnzeppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!