Thread: spoiled puppy?
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
lissalou06
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default spoiled puppy?

hi everyone.. i don't know if this has already been discussed on another thread and if it has i apologize.. but lately my six month old yorkie hasn't been eating the way he should. i think it all started when he was younger, he was sick and the vet put him on baby food and said an occasional scrambled egg was okay..well once we put him back on canned food he loved it and he has been doing just fine eating it until now. i've noticed that it seems like he is getting tired of eating the same thing. he just lets the food sit in his bowl until it goes bad. just sniffs it a little and walks away. we never feed him human food. and i know he is hungry because when we do eat he always begs for some of our food. just because i was so worried about him not eating we cooked a scrambled egg and have been feeding him a little of this mixed with a little of his dog food and he seems to be eating that for now.

does anyone think this is a sign of a spolied puppy? or could something else be wrong? he is still very energetic, always wants to play and drinks plenty of water..

thanks in advance for any advice.
lissalou06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!