View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
Not sure, could be from an IV or shot.
Hmmmmmm, it does look like a type of spot that I have seen on the Mini schnauzer that we used to have. She was allergic to Grass... I used an oatmeal spray on it. We got it at the vet. I think you can by a regular ointment for abrasions that will probably work also....... does it seem to be warm? If so, I would try the oatmeal spray. Sorry, but I don't remember the brand name of it. Poor little gal..... hope it ain't bothering her.
Thank's so much Kristi! It doesn't seem to be bothering her at all thank goodness. He was allergic to grass?? OMG....I seriously need to get her allergy testing done! I have heard of dogs having a grass allergy but it never even crossed my mind that this spot could of been caused from that Oh for heavens sake...if that does happen to be what it's from, I'm in BIG TROUBLE Let's just pray that it is from a shot or something that they gave her there...ANYTHING but a GRASS ALLERGY, please, lol! She is in grass every single day of her life and if it is actually making WOUNDS on her body, then I've got a serious problem on my hands

Oatmeal spray...that sounds FABULOUS. Thank you soo much for mentioning this...sounds PERFECT for her as she has terrible allergies and it will probably help soothe her with her itching. I am going to look online and if I can't find anything I will mention it to her surgeon tomorrow and see if they carry anything like that. Wonder if Petco would have something like this? Of course I would want it to be all natural and not filled with chemicals where Oatmeal is listed LAST (or close to last) on the ingredient label I'll check it out though - thanks a ton girl!

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!