View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #10
DanicaBraggs
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elista View Post
I am planning to add to my family this summer, and to see if there is another avenue than puppies. Does anyone have any held for show or retiring breeders that will/might be looking for a home the end of june or middle of july?

I would like a biewer, I like tan cheeks & a good amount of black on the back, or maybe a really dark black/gold or black/tan yorkie. Of course I have seen a few biewer pups with almost completely black & tan heads that are just beautiful...

If not, I am still looking for the perfect biewer breeder, I am in east tn and would like to avoid shipping if possible but don't mind to drive (7-8 hrs from 37804 tops). If I do happen to fall in love with a pup that is just too far to drive, I would prefer taking a round trip flight sO I can meet the breeder and keep the pup out of cargo.

My perfect breeder will take weekly pics so I can drool over my pups expanding beauty while I wait, and love updates and cute stories, xmas cards, and be willing to answer any questions I may have after puppy comes home. I am thinking about maybe showing if I do end up with a puppy, so someone with show experience is a plus.

My perfect breeder also raises well tempered pups, and understands that even though I have school aged children I have had a yorkie before, and take full responsibility of this and any future pups so that my children will never be able to carry, taunt, or in any other way cause harm to my baby, I mean dog.

If you think you can help let me know :-)
Hello have you talked with my2boyz she lives in Illinois and she has two biewer boys looking for a forever home.Austin is 4months and she is also trying to find a home for his Daddy.She is moving and is hoping to find them a home before she moves.They are beautiful boys.I know the drive to Tn. I do it every year depending on where you live it can take about 10 hrs. to get to Gatlinburg from where I live.She has them posted on here.check her out,I don't think you will be disapointed.
Danica
DanicaBraggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!