View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
shawnzeppi
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomo View Post
So scary...I was walking Mimi & Momo today & some guy in his car slowed down. Kept staring at them...I just walked back to my street right away, didn't go home...just kept walking until he drove away. They are microchipped & I never leave them out in the yard unattened. I'm scared to even walk them now!
You could tell if this guy was acting creepy, but sometimes I think we get too paranoid based on what we read on line. Yes, there is a very small, cruel minority of sociopaths out there who would steal anything, including a beloved pet, and not feel the least bit sorry for their actions, but I really think they are a tiny minority.

People stop to see my yorkies all the time; they often slow down to get a better look at them. I have even had folks stop their cars to chat about how much they like 'em (at which time Gatsby usually gets into attack mode and they think twice). I assume its because they think they are cute (or they are awful good actors). Yorkies are so terribly adorable can you blame them? Maybe in your case, the guy was just too shy or socially inept to say anything?
shawnzeppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!