View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
paulalowe6
YT 2000 Club Member

Default A good thing??????????

Today was a hard day for me, but I feel good because I think I did the right thing. I had a puppy left from an October litter, and I decided to find her a great home. For free! After 2 weeks of talking with a cousin of mine, we found another cousin looking for a small dog to be a pal to her 3 year old daughter who has had 3 brain surgeries. The little girl is very gentle with animals I was worried at first but I feel like it was a good decision the family is very responsible about a dog. Fenced yard, no other dogs, and Layla will be treated like a princessthe mother of the little girl doesn't work outside the home. I got a call this evening that everything is going well! I think this was meant to beI will check on them again on Monday and let ya know how it's going. I can't believe Layla is adjusting to kids this quick, but they said it's going greatBy the way Layla will be around 8 pounds so I thought that was a plus to be living with 2 kids. What do you guys think? Both kids are very gentle with animals.
paulalowe6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!