View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #14
dogbert
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanahas3 View Post
We had Poms for years lost our last one last June If raised in the right enviroment they are wonderful babies. Ours loved everyone and other animals as well. Was very easy to train and very polite to others. We couldnt of asked for a better furbaby. They are very lovable snuggly babies but not nearly as demanding of your time. They entertain themselves when you are busy. Like all puppies alot depends on how you raise them. I dont know about compatabilty with yorkies but I would think they would be fine. As far as shedding goes we never had an issue with that, we kept ours brushed everyday just like we do our yorkie and never found dog hair on our funiture or clothing. She was bathed weekly also and groomed regularly. We found in our experience that their hair tends to collect at the bottom of their belly and if brushed daily you should be fine

CharleneMama to LaddyHappy Easter All
The PekaPom we had growing up was abused by the original owners grandson. When we took the dog it tollerated me as I was older than the grandson yet young. As I got older she loved me too. She was not good with children but I thought it was due to the abuse, maybe it was a Pom thing?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!