Thread: Pet tabs????
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #13
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellita07 View Post
shes 7months and weighs 3.5lb's ... she is very healthy and a happy puppy i just dont like to come home and see her plate the same way i left it
I would shop around and pick up some samples to see if she likes something better. If I recall, you said you had her on Eukanuba? While it's not awful, there certainly are better choices that your kiddo might like better.

There are other options such as pre-made raw, home-cooked, dehydrated raw such as The Honest Kitchen (my tiny boy porked out on THK) and other things..

You may want to consider something with a little higher protein/fat level. While I feel pre-made raw to mine, they also get Wellness Core for kibble. It is not low protein by any means but isn't super high either. A good quality puppy food like Innova or Wellness might help as well. If the Innova didn't have turkey in it (mine has a food intolerance) I would be using that. BUT, I REALLY like the Wellness puppy and Wellness Small Breed as well.

Most of these companies will send you some free samples. My advice would be chose two or three to get samples from, see which your pup likes best, and then DONT switch. So many people switch the second their pup doesn't dive in and that just creates huge pickyness (is that a word?? ) problems later on.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!