View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyTheYorkie View Post
Well, she has been very tired, Very affectionate (like usual), her nipples have swelled up, has been avoiding my other dogs, small appetite, and has been "Wobbling" not walking. So im pretty sure she's pregnant. since her nipples are VERY swollen I am afraid to get an X-ray because i read that if she is too close to conceiting the x ray can burn the puppies.
I am going out to buy her a heating pad and bigger doggy bed for her birth. We mated her with my couin's maltese "Weezy" march 15th-16th, when should she be due and what should i do to prepare?!?
If she was breed on March 15th her due date would be May 17 2009 thats estimated, so yes she can still have xrays. how big is she how much does she weigh and whats her age? how big if the maltese? have any test been done on either of these dogs before breeding them? She needs to be eating a good puppy food. there is alot to know before breeding thats really where you needed to start. you can go here to this website and it will tell you alot on what you need to know.

http://www.debbiejensen.com/whelp_supplies.html
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!