Thread: Got a Question
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #12
msjagg
YT 1000 Club Member

Thumbs up

I have them made 3 inches wide. Most of the people on e-bay make them 4 ins. wide. Baron is 7 lbs. I use them @ night so his crate stays dry. During the day whe I'm @ home, If he forgets to run to the door between my taking him out every 2 hours.I also wear them on my 15 pound Tea-Pot Papillion Sammy, tho fixed will still mark. I also use them as Belly Bands when we go to people's home to protect their homes. Baron is 16 months old and a Marking Fool!! Even my neutered Papillion marks and he's been neutered for 7 years. I use them for housebreaking ang house protecting @ home and when we go for visits. Males are soo much fun. Fixed or not. Yorkies are a trip to housebreak. I hope I live long enough to see him housebroken...LOL We'll have him 1 year in May!! I bought the thickly sewn one's that are $5-7 a piece and have them made 3 inches wide. Any wider and Baron and Sammy can wear them as a jacket...LOL I then put a poise pad or a maxi pad with wings on the outside. Either works great. Good-Luck...

Last edited by msjagg; 04-10-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: bad spelling error...Sorry!
msjagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!