Thread: Pup in a cup...
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #9
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaDtreasures View Post
... because I'm sure that most breeders on here know that what a 3 oz puppy looks like.
And they said that this puppy is 8 inches long.
Who knows...maybe its a miniature doll tea cup
I just looked at the picture and didn't scroll down to read the article about the 8 inches long. You are right -- that doesn't equate with the 3 ounces very well. Mine are about 8 inches now (nose to stub of tail) and they are weighing @ a pound. I guess I just figured it was one of those smaller cups and did not see anything unusual about a 3 ounce Chi pup.

Remember it is a Scottish tea cup, not a big ol' honking American mug! (I collect fine china tea cups & demitasse -- don't ask me why! -- now this is where you are going to hear much more than you ever wanted to know about teacups: But a real tea cup only holds about 6 ounces whereas most of our cups here will hold 8-10 ounces. Then there are mugs that hold even more. Go ahead yawn. )

So, if it was just the picture -- I would say it could very well look like that at 3 ounce (maybe I am not most breeders) because of how mine looked at 2-3 ounces and knowing there is a wide range of tea cup sizes. But the 8 inch part raises the eyebrow more than a bit!

I like to think most people are honest but I am more than often let down.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!