View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #11
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I so agree with the abuse charges. I think it is abuse. Its abuse to the child and it's abuse to the system. Obesity is an epidemic and is being paid out for those who do not work or can not work due to their size. Why do taxpayers have to pay for those who feed themselves into unemployment or disability? (obviously this is heredity or genetics aside)

My bfs sister is VERY obese. Both of her children are VERY obese. One is 9 and one is 15. It saddens me to see these 2 children eat chinese food leftovers at 11pm at night because they are 'hungry'. On one hand if your child is hungry you don't want to not feed them being a parent, on the other hand don't you know, as the adult, that chinese food leftovers at 11pm is not what you SHOULD feed your child? Her and her husband also smoke in the car with the kids. They are just setting up their children for a lifetime of health problems, its sooooo sad to me. I told BF that he should not let them drive his kids anywhere and then I told him if we EVER had a child together my child would not be allowed to ride in a car with them. I'd pick up and drop off if I had to every time. I am not putting any child (esp my own) around second hand smoke. I smoke.. but NEVER around children. I don't smoke in the car, the house at all and I won't even smoke outside if a child is near me. I do not want to jeapordize any child's health. Hell, I don't smoke around my dogs either! They have lungs too!

People are so lucky to be blessed with children... why do they destroy it?

Last edited by celstu1; 04-10-2009 at 10:48 AM.
celstu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!