View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #18
rtsmichele
YT Addict

Abbi was 1 pound 2 ounces when I got her at 17 weeks. She was 1 pound 6 ounces at 23 weeks. She seems to have grown quite a bit in the last week or so, so I'm not sure what she weighs now. She drives my 6.5 and 9.9 pound boys crazy when she wants to play. She just doens't give up. They both play with her and "mouth" (kind of pretend to bite) her and it scares me to death because they could snap her little legs with their big strong bites, but they're very gentle with her.

She (according to the growth charts) looks to be under 2 pounds fully grown, but all my yorkies are larger than they should be, so I'm assuming that she'll be around 3 pounds. For some reason, I just seem to grow then big!

I worry about her much more than I did the boys when they were small. She just seems more delicate. But she's doing fantastic. My vet said that she's the smallest dog they're ever had in their offices. She told me that she won't even consider spaying her until she's a year old and even then we'll have to see how much she weighs. She's got a strong heart, great teeth and "all her holes in the right places". So the vet said she's extremely healthy.

Michele :-)
rtsmichele is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!