View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #7
Lynn WDW
YT Addict

I got a pom boy when I was 23 yo and he was 4 months old. He died 13 years later. No more perfect dog will you ever meet. Sweet as pie! The only reason we got a yorkie this time and not a pom is that the pom (Foxy) shed when you looked at him. Hair every where. All the time. You must keep a lint roller on you at all times. That being said, Foxy was a great dog. He was easily house-trained and crate-trained. I kept him in a full coat at all times. Shaved him about 3 times during the entire time he was alive. Foxy was beautiful and knew it. He spent most of his time sitting around being pretty. He never fetched a ball in his life. That was beneath him. He hated rain and snow. Luckily we don't have much snow in GA. He loved me and I loved him and will probably never get over him dying. Oh I miss him just typing this. He died in 2002. I am constantly comparing Baxter to Foxy and bless Baxter's heart but he can never measure up. As much as I love Bax, Foxy was the best!
If you can get past the shedding, go for it. I still look at a couple of sights for poms and will probably end up with another one before I die.
Lynn WDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!