View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #7
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

I had a simalar experiece with a Yorkie accross the street This one looked horrible too. It was on a patio with a chain around it's neck, very small and matted all over. I was absolutely horrified. I do not understand at all how a person could do this to a animal any animal. Yorkies need great care , and are a lot of work that is not to be taken lightly. There is no excuse IMO for a owner to allow their animal to suffer or to get in this condition , it makes me sick. I have seen it with my own eyes as well. ANd it is hideous. I have never forgotten that sight of the pitiful little Yorkie , and go back looking for him too, just waiting to see him. So far I have not. I asked a lot of questions to the teen girls about the dog, however I had a feeling they were being dishonest. The chain is there, and so are the dishes, and the dog bed, I believe the dog is inside. However, I am waiting until they bring him out on the patio again , and I want to see if they cared for him .
People piss me off and anger me, when they neglet their precious pets. It stays with you, my heart breaks for the innocent dogs who suffer.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!