View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #25
loveyorks
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPop & Taz 2 View Post
Ok, I just spoke with her again. She's waiting for a call back from the vet to set up a spay appt. (vet had left the office). Now I find out her yorkies are kept in a pen OUTSIDE! If its too cold for them, she puts them in their camper where there's heat! She said the little girl has a shrill howl/scream when she's closed up; like a crate or cage. Well, I guess I would too! She is not house broken, so I'm not sure how she'd do in the expen when I'm at work. Something else.....those of you that have 7 -8 lbers and tinys...do they do OK together? I would die if one of them hurt her. I'm going to check back tomorrow with her to see if she has a spay date yet. Will keep ya posted.
Well I have four! The oldest one is around 12-13 lbs then they go down by age and weight to a 4lb (not as small as yours, but compared to my teapot, he's tiny and they get along just fine. As a matter of fact the little one is the trouble maker of the gang and he starts any and all BS. So don't worry about that. Good luck with the spaying and hope you get that little one, she's a beauty.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!