View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
mkawczak
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Vet never even called me back!!!!

I posted last week about Aiden brother Harley. He went in 3/27/09 to be neutered. Had 3 - 3 inch incisions..."looking for" an undescended testicle. On the fallowing Thursday he was opened about an inch and 1/2 and his facia was hanging out. We took him to the emergency clinic,and over $700.00 later we were home. I called to talk to our vet. I left a message and he has not called me back. I know he knows about what happened,because when I called his staff member said,"We just were reading his OR report,how is he doing? I told her fine,but I was very upset. She took my cell # and....NOTHING!!!!! This man used to practice where I used to go,but opened his own place just 1 year ago. I referred so many people to him. Aiden had the same thing happen to him last February,but his "stuff" was not hanging out. That visit cost me a little under $200.00. He never offers a E-collar. I just wanted to talk to him ,and suggest he help me with this huge debt he cost me and take my suggestion to offer the #$%@#% collar. What would you do?? I have made an appointment,just because it's the only way to confront him on this issue. I'm going to let him remove the stitches and then I'll give him to my DH and if this FREAK want's me to come in his office,rather than do the deed over the phone...THEN SO BE IT!!!!!!!:thumb down
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!