View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:18 PM   #7
phfgkl
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Ellie View Post
I hope this is the right place to post this...if not please let me know where I need to go!

I have been informed that a puppy I placed a deposit on has to be picked up this week...She is only 5 weeks old. I know that this is too soon and am scared to death!

The story goes the breeder has to leave to go out of town for a family emergency and all of the puppies have to be picked up this week.

I have NutriCal, BeneBac gel, and a heating pad in preperation for her coming home @ 8 weeks...not 5 weeks. The breeder said that she is no longer nursing and that she is feeding Ceaser canned puppy food. She has been wormed once but will need to be wormed again...I will have to do this but she is giving me the wormer. She also hasn't gotten any shots because the breeders vet says that she is to small.

What do I need to do? I am really scared for her right now and just want to make sure I am prepared for any emergency that may arrise.
Have you ever met this breeder? This sounds almost identical to a post that was made here a few mos. back. Someone else wrote almost the idenitcal same thing as this. the breeder said there was a family emergency and the puppies were done nursing, etc etc. Something just doesn't add up. I hope you have been to this breeders house.
Are you going to be home all the time with the puppy? A good breeder would never let a puppy go that soon, sounds like she just wants her money now and doesn't care about the health of the pup
phfgkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!