View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #45
Miao
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoRkiE Te aMo View Post
Vivian ..there is an ebay seller in Michigan selling the buddy wash at a reasonable price it is ebay item # 200314310242
i will also purchase from her as it is cheaper than the shops here and it is hard to find in Toronto ...
I looked up that ebay seller/item and it was listed at USD11.95 with $9.xx shipping? I didn't read the details down below, but I hope that's for more than just one bottle. I know I came upon a store a month or two ago that sold it for CA$9.99 on special. However, I do recall my bottle costing just a few dollars more and I wasn't bargain hunting at the time as the place I bought it from wouldn't be my first pick normally. I've only used it once but wasted quite a bit of it though the bottle still looks mostly full. If you are interested in taking it off my hands, I'd be more than happy to send it along to you. Just shoot me a PM with shipping info and I'll get it sent out asap. Otherwise, it's just sitting in my bathroom collecting dust as I still prefer Tropiclean's SPA Lavish line of products. I'm hoping to find the Chris Christensen products locally to try out before venturing to order online (cross border shopping) but so far, no luck.

The Buddy Wash I have is the Lavender & Mint one. I was going to have the hubby use that next once he finishes the rest of his existing shampoos since he thinks it's wasteful LOL. I mean, it's all natural, right? So it should be safe for human testing. And he just had to start counting how many bottles of hair products I now have collected up for our girl... I told him if it bothers him so much, he's free to use them up.
Miao is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!