Thread: Back
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Default Back

Hey everyone I havent been on in a long while but I'm back! I missed everybody its just been a whirl wind around here. After Callie was diagnosed with mild collapsing trachea after a couple of doctors visits we had to do a major cleaning of the house for my aunt who came in for a week and when she was here me, my grandma, grandpa, mom, aunt and Callie all went over to WV to see my uncles well one of my uncles got a new puppy that is a boxer mixed with somthing at the time she was 13 weeks old and close to twice the weight of Callie and just beat up on my baby so me and Callie had to lock ourselves in the basement and we tried several times to put them together and see if they would calm down but about the time Callie got thrown into the wooden fence I was done and then back inside I felt little nip marks from the sharp puppy teeth and she had red spots so me and my mom planed to leave the next morning (we took 2 cars there). Callie was just a mess little nip marks, hadnt pooped sense we left, hadnt slept well, wasn't even excited to see my dad who is like a rockstar to her so we took her to petsmart bought her oh about 6 or 7 toys then got her home and my dad gave her a warm bath to calm her down and relax her and after that she slept and went poo poo and played a little before bed. But then I have had many doctors appointments for me and just have been busy then then the internet wasn't working at all. But I'm back!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!