View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:56 AM   #35
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Wow! You guys are so amazing. I can't tell you how good it felt to log on and see all of your special thoughts, prayers and comments. DINA!! Its so great to hear from you!

Anyway, I am so sorry to tell you guys that I have no real update yet. The Dr. does his consults in the am and then surgery in the afternoon. Rangy was second in line. Its not even two here yet but I am hoping to hear soon. I've already bitten off all my nails and I am not a nail chewer.

So after worrying about my decision the whole way over here, we got to the clinic and put him down so the surgeon could see him move, and he was totally limping on the right leg. So, surgery for sure on both knees. It totally solidified my decison and made me feel for certain it was the right choice.

He also said that since he isn't too far along with the disease that he should heal super quick with no further problems. He showed me tons of photos from previous lp surgeries (one of them Demi Moore's min pin- Bruce Willis has a "house" here and owns several bars and a ski resort) and he showed me exactly what he would do.

Anyway, we are super bored and just wait wait waiting. I will keep you updated... Again THANK YOU! What a great feeling to know so many are behind us.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!