View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #12
YorkieXx3
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love Dog Treat

HI EVERYONE

Sorry for the late response i'm a newbie at this and it still confuses me how to post replies.

Well I don't want to give the treat a bad name. My boyfriend adopted her after my last fur baby pasted away. I have to admit that my girl yorkie Buttons been sickly ever since we adopted her. Due to pet store neglect, we were so appalled with this pet store. She was so sick her vet recommended we take her back and exchange her for a different yorkie, but I didn't have the heart to do so. I was already in love with her. We nursed her back to health but I noticed her stomach is very finicky with certain foods.

So I don't know if this will affect your fur babies and It's wierd because I feed them this dog food made by the same people and they love it and they have no problems with it. They just have a problem with the new dog treat they recently came out with. I don't want to give them a bad name like i said before but just in case I don't want anyone else to go through what happened to my Yorkies. It's the "Beneful Snackin Slices." It has a lot of food coloring too and I noticed when they pooed it came out to the same color as the treat. "Green, bright red, orange, etc." It was disgusting. And then from there the problems began.

The dog food Beneful i still feed them and it's a great dog food. But I don't recommend any of the treats they make.

I hope this helps everyone.
YorkieXx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!