View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #15
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
You guys are right. Let's just call her names, continue to remind her that this was a terrible mistake, and bring her down.

I haven't been around YorkieTalk much lately except for occasional lurking because of this. No one has any tact and can't wait to say something that makes them sound like the better, more responsible person instead of just offering help to those who need it.
I understand what you are saying......but don't you ever just get tired of all the posts where people are putting their pets at risk?

They get all this sympathy, and it only seems to encourage more people to breed. Pets should not be bred.

Maybe my age is showing, but it just seems like every time I come in here, there's been another "accidental" breeding that could have been prevented.
And I just feel frustrated that this little dogs life was put at such great risk.
Not to mention the puppies.

I think I'll take a break from this section.

I don't mean to come off as a "better" person, but it doesn't take a "better" person to be responsible, and have your female spayed, particularly after what she went through previously.

I won't say another word.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!