View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:03 PM   #8
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
Did you even read the whole post? It was clearly an accidental breeding because her x-husband's dog got to her. She said she did NOT want to breed. She's already going through a difficult enough time right now having almost lost her yorkie, having a puppy die, and needing to feed and keep these pups warm. How about instead of tearing her down and making her feel even worse you offer a word of encouragement to hang in there. Or if that is just so impossible to say, then just don't reply. At least read the whole post! Jeez.

worcester, I wish you the best of luck. I don't know anything about breeding, but I hope everything improves for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
I agree ...why make a bad situation even worse with harsh words? worcester I hope everything works out fine for you and the puppies.
You have to be kidding right? You bring an unfixed in season female around an unfixed male and the female gets pregnant! How is that an accident? Please explain to me how that can be considered an accident? I am sorry but IMO this is totally irresponsible behavior. Now there are more puppies. Once is an accident twice is irresponsible pet ownership~IMO. I feel horrible that one of these puppies died but a responsible pet owner would not have allowed this to happen.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!