View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
Did you even read the whole post? It was clearly an accidental breeding because her x-husband's dog got to her. She said she did NOT want to breed. She's already going through a difficult enough time right now having almost lost her yorkie, having a puppy die, and needing to feed and keep these pups warm. How about instead of tearing her down and making her feel even worse you offer a word of encouragement to hang in there. Or if that is just so impossible to say, then just don't reply. At least read the whole post! Jeez.

worcester, I wish you the best of luck. I don't know anything about breeding, but I hope everything improves for you.
I agree ...why make a bad situation even worse with harsh words? worcester I hope everything works out fine for you and the puppies.

Be sure to keep them warm with a heating pad on low. Are they in a playpen or x-pen so the mother can be with them but not get out far enough to hide them? I've never had to hand feed but you have to be sure they aren't losing weight. Do you have a small food scale or digital scale to keep track of their weight?

It sounds like the one you lost was a blue born puppy, if the father was a Yorkie too, and the blue borns are sometimes lost at birth or have a lifetime of health issues and pain.

You may also want to post this thread or a new one in the breeder section...you may find more help there.

Good luck...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!