View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
Epsilon
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
This is a horrible story! Why are you breeding a dog who's back legs are giving out? This is so irresponsible on your part. Don't you realize that if she has LP that she is passing this on to her offspring? Please get this little girl spayed so you are no longer risking her life. If this is your second litter you should be much better prepared for what you are encountering after their birth. IMO~It is evident by your post that you have no knowledge regarding breeding or the health of the mom or pups. This is just breaking my heart.
Did you even read the whole post? It was clearly an accidental breeding because her x-husband's dog got to her. She said she did NOT want to breed. She's already going through a difficult enough time right now having almost lost her yorkie, having a puppy die, and needing to feed and keep these pups warm. How about instead of tearing her down and making her feel even worse you offer a word of encouragement to hang in there. Or if that is just so impossible to say, then just don't reply. At least read the whole post! Jeez.

worcester, I wish you the best of luck. I don't know anything about breeding, but I hope everything improves for you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!