View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by worcester View Post
I have a two and 1/2 yr old yokie she ia about 5lb very little thing. this is her second time to have puppies the first time she gave me one female and we lost her right after birth and I decided I did not want any more due to Sadie having trouble with her back legs while pregnant they would just give out on her. I was moving from Houston to Austin and sent her to my xx-husbands house to spend a week with my boys when my xx-husband male got her, she was not due till 4-4-09 but gave birth to 3girls on 3-29-09 due to being on deaths doors she started throwing up blood and it was aslo in her stools so I rushed her to my vet which is in Oklahoma on friday he told me she had a bleeding aulcer he kept her called me that night said her sugar had dropped because of the puppies and she needed to give birth to them or he would have to do a c-sec and he did not think she would live.... she gave birth in the middle of the night .... thank god it saved her life but the very next day we lost our solid grey baby girl she just could not keep her temp the other two girls are doing well and are 8days old when can I stop worrying about them dying? if I leave Sadie alone with the pups she drags them out of the bx when can I stop worrying about there temp and staying warm? due to Sadie being so sick she can not feed them so its up to me I have been feeding them 3cc every 2-3 hours is that good?
This is a horrible story! Why are you breeding a dog who's back legs are giving out? This is so irresponsible on your part. Don't you realize that if she has LP that she is passing this on to her offspring? Please get this little girl spayed so you are no longer risking her life. If this is your second litter you should be much better prepared for what you are encountering after their birth. IMO~It is evident by your post that you have no knowledge regarding breeding or the health of the mom or pups. This is just breaking my heart.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!