View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
lje213
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry Bad haircut!!! I need some advice!

HELP PLEASE!

I need some advice!

I took my 7 month old baby “Loli” to get a hair cut last weekend. This was her first “real” haircut. She had a puppy cut 2 months ago when the groomer basically got her used to the whole hair cutting idea. She groomed around her paws and face and clipped her toe nails.

Her hair was about 3 and a half inches long. When I took her in I was very specific about what I wanted done. I only wanted about an inch and a half taken off.

To make a long story short when I went to pick up my darling I was in SHOCK! SHE WAS COMPLETELY SHAVED! I was so upset. I took my baby and rushed out while my husband paid the bill. The next day, when I was calm, I called the manager and told her my story. I explained to her that I was disappointed and that I had family pictures in 8 days. She said “What do you want me to do about it!”

Here is the deal…Not only is Loli’s hair short but it is terribly uneven. I looks like a blind-folded three year old cut her hair! I thought about evening it up but I can not bare the thought of any more hair leaving my baby girl’s body!

I am still very upset. I don’t mind a 45 dollar hair cut but come on! This is ridiculous!

Any ideas regarding what I should do? The manager’s attitude really bothered me. I have a hard time letting these kinds of things go. I feel like my complaint was not heard.

It’s hard to explain this to people who are not parents of these precious little fur babies. They do not understand. I thought I would bounce this of you all here.

Thanks for the advice!!!

Lindsey
Pround Mommy of Loli
lje213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!