View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 10:35 AM   #13
bcrass2
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey3696 View Post
These are all the reasons we are taking this one day at a time. I do not want to push or rush her into anything. I did not know how to handel it so I called the rape crisis center and they have said everything you have said.
My first thought was to go kill the kid. My second thought was to go tell his parents that there son was using there dead daughter to rape girls. We live in a very small town in the middle of nowhere and trust me it is going to be a she said he said deal.
Like I said we are taking this one day at a time.

Thank you for your info!!!!
We live in a small town also and I have had a similar situtation happen to us. This 21yr old raped my 14yr old and then started dating my 18yr old. He was a very good looking kid! Very smooth. I liked him a lot!! My daughter went to my nephew and spilled her guts to him. He told his dad (my brother) and It was on! My husband was walking over to the kids' house ready to kill him. He got arrested. When he told the police what was going on they investigated. 5 other girls under 18 were also victims. He now is in Jail. We went to court and he is serving 10yrs. They will release him to another county when he gets out. It has been a hard road for my daughter. Two yrs later she is stronger because of it! We went through lots of counseling. All I can say to you is your daughter will come around. It's embarssing for her to talk about it. Who knows how many girls this kid has already done this to! My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!