View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
lysiane_souris
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie mad View Post
On sat we were out walking and Tia had a poop and as I walked to pick it up there was loads of blood !OMG I panicked ,got her home and she was being sick so I rushed her to the vet worried sick as Ive lost one dog 2 weeks ago (stroke)defo dont want to lose another and he said ,as casual as you like , " thats normal, its just her intestines inflamed where she has a belly ache". He gave us some meds and said she will be fine in a day or two.Well ,I was so relieved and she is much better today and had her first normal poop.Just thought Id share incase anyone else sees blood in poop as I didnt know it was normal for gastro and not life threatening.

lucky for you, you already know the cure for your puppy. about 3 weeks ago my puppy also had blood in her stool as well as a little bit of mucus i have been to the vet so many times since. he said she has campylobacteriosis but she went on meds twice and nothing, now he put her on a vegitarian diet (NOT MEAT WTF) and she hates it but we are still trying to figure out what is wrong with her. she is getting more test done in her stool this week, they are sending it out to another lab outside of my province to have second opinions and more in dept testing. Her stool is btter then it was 3 weeks ago but it is still nothing near normal wish me luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!