View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
Kaytlynsmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Tuggy grrrrrrr noises

My Mia makes this growl when tugging on her "drying" towel that is truly frightening. When tugging or playing with any of her other toys she has a playful grrrrrrrrrrrr thats funny, like any pup, but bring out the towel that I use to dry her feet when we come home from a walk and WOW her growl turns into a possessed kind of sound. At first I thought she was really mad at the towel and maybe I had accidentally hurt her when drying off her feet or something but it has nothing to do with any of that. She just makes this weird possessed sound whenever she sees that towel. I had it laying on top of an end table the other day and she dragged it down and was playing roll around on it and making that noise, so I tried to pick it up and she started to play tuggy and this noise got louder and louder. It's honestly like she's trying to kill it, but she's not mad..... I can pat, tickle, kiss, rub her belly, anything I want but if she has her mouth on that towel that noise is coming out. It's weird. Do your dogs have different noises for different toys? I should try to video it to show you, its honestly the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!