View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
lawsonkp
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question Odd dry spot on baby's leg, getting irriated.

Hey everyone! I'm pretty new to YT but I absolutely love the site and the great resource it has given me....big thank you to everyone!

I am not sure if this is an emergency or if he is really sick. Let me give ya'll a little back ground. My furbaby is 3 1/2 months old... Less than month ago my little Gix got ahold of a electric cord and got a little shock. (House is COMPLETELY baby proofed since) He was in the hospital for two days on IV and Oxygen just for precautions and to watch how he was. Since then he has been just fine, no side effects or anything. They did however have to shave both of his front legs to put an IV.

But now he has a little round spot on the back of his front left leg that just looked like a dry patch of skin. Now I think he knows its there and has been licking it and its getting a little red. He lets me touch it and doesn't make me think it's hurting him so I am not sure if its serious. To me, it does look just like dry skin but I am not sure.

I am going to post a few pics, ones before it turned red and some I took tonight, but bear with me as I cant find my camera card so I have to use my phone to post the pics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Gix Leg1.jpg

Gix Leg2.jpg

Gix Leg3.jpg
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!