View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 10:04 AM   #9
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomLee
I don't know the exact circumstances, but at the very least...this is a case of harassment and defamation of character. Both of these offenses can be tried in a court of law. Seems like there is some other possible lewd conduct per what you're saying.

Anyways, get a lawyer. Have your lawyer contact the owners of Myspace for information regarding this individual (maybe they can track down an IP address or link this individual to another Myspace account).

I wouldn't have Myspace shut down that profile just yet, as these are serious charges. I would first attempt to track this individual down. This will help identify whether this individual is local (at your daughter's school) or far away.

If local, then I would pursue charges.
If far away, just shut the profile down.

We don't know for sure, but maybe this is an individual that had a run in w/ your daughter and is upset???

That is my advice. Good luck.
Yes we took the steps to have the profile deleted. It's gone. Now we are going to make a report with the local police department. They will work on getting the IP address and take it from there. We do plan on seeing this matter through and do what we have to stop this sick person.

I can't say it's not someone that doesn't like her,,, you know how these kids can be. Jealousy, revenge for what ever reason,,, or maybe she did piss off the wrong person. I just don't know. These days people get upset if you look at them a way they don't like. We were at the route 66 car show and her and her friend were watching the kids going down the slid. They were laughing and pointing at Cherish going down and these girls thought they were pointing laughing at them. My husband seen what was happining and chased them away by threating to call a cop. These kids are so ready to jump the gun without a thought.

My daughter is very motherly. She is the one who takes in the kids who are new or picked on. She is well liked at school and has lots of friends. I just don't understand why someone would do this to her. But we will get to the bottom of it thats for sure!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!