Thread: Macy has parvo
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
codence
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Macy has parvo

I can't believe it. I'm in a complete state of shock. My little 5 1/2 month old girl Macy has the dreaded Parvo disease. She was completely vaccinated at 12 weeks and has some how come down with it. Her brother and litter mate Murphy is fine and they do everything together and go everywhere together. The only other dogs they are around are my moms fully vaccinated adult Lab and whatever has been in PetsMart on their 3 trips they've taken in the past two months, which was long after they've received all of their shots. I've been incredibly pro-active and done everything possible to ensure my puppies health. This is so heartbreaking and rough on me. She weighed a healthy 4lbs just two days ago but now she's dipping back into the 3's. She's currently hospitalized and receiving an IV for fluids and antibiotics.

Any one who has any advice on this terrible Parvo disease please post on this thread. Anything will help. Especially ways to clean my house so Murphy isn't further exposed. What I've seen Macy go through is so awful. It's too hard to write about. She's struggling a lot, but I try to remind myself that she is in better hands with the vet. I keep praying she will pull through. I know she will, she's such a strong little girl. Here's a recent picture of her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Macy May.jpg (64.9 KB, 103 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!