View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 04:25 PM   #5
littlelizzy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by miezzi
I would love to get some of your opinions about getting Luigi a cute dog tag that comes on a necklace!!!! I found a website that has some really cute necklaces with the tags on it. Its Brasspaw.com. The one I would like to get for him is the black crystal necklace, but I am thinking it may a little too girly for my little boy!!!! Your opinions would mean alot to us!!!!! The site does have some really nice stuff!!!! This is what I have been doing all afternoon, looking online to buy more stuff for Luigi. Am I sick or what???? I hardly ever want to shop for myself anymore!!!
Is anyone else the same way??
The necklaces are beautiful, but seem really pricey. It would be so easy to make one of those yourself. You could always buy just the charm then add it to the necklace you make. I went online and searched for jewelry making and found alot of great sites with beads and other items to make your own jewelry. After reading your post and looking at the site, it has kinda gotten me excited about trying to make some of these myself. You could probally easyily make one for around $20. Let us know what you decide, and who knows, you may be making necklaces for all of us here on the forum before its over with.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!