View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #14
Jokerman
Senior Yorkie Talker

I started my yorkie out on Royal Canin because I thought it was a quality food. After some research, I realized it wasn't as good as I wanted my dog to eat. Next I fed him Blue Buffalo because I couldn't find a store that sold Innova. Finally, for his 4th bag, I finally found Innova. My puppy actually liked the Royal Canin best, but now he's been eating Innova for over six months and is used to it. My dog won't eat any dry food without something extra added to it. Every meal I give him a spoonful of boiled chicken, ground turkey, cottage cheese, and if I don't have anything else, even a little water drained from a can of tuna. Very little of any of the additives, just a teaspoon. His stools are perfect and he's a perfect weight for his size. He eats a heaping 1/4 cup of Innova twice a day, and weighs 6.2 pounds at 12 months old. The only time he's had a loose stool was when I gave him a bite or two of canned dogfood mixed with his dry. NEVER AGAIN!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!