View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
maxmom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Wow.. those pics don't even look real with how bad it looks. That is REALLY sad! I do wonder why we don't take more pride in our buildings and structures and why people think they have the right to ruin things and then complain how high their taxes are or how run down everything looks. Geeezzzz stop defacing it! I'd be bummed to see that too... it looked like a really pretty place once!
They don't pay taxes, sadly, buildings,hospitals, private own business and everything else,were little by little nationalized by the government.Just like Nikki said, the memories I had were so nice, that made me cry when I saw these pictures, my kids could not believe I had gone to that school.
This is a house half of block away from our house, we use to play in their back yard, they had a lot of mango trees,the family that owned the house, left the country and this once beautiful house is now used for government cultural affairs, ...I have many more pictures and all of them with a story, but I wanted you to see the architecture details, not even the shadow of what it once was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CasaCultura.JPG (181.8 KB, 35 views)
maxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!