View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 07:32 AM   #16
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

How disgusting! I can't believe how light the jury was on this criminal.

I had not heard about her now being an "employee" -- why is there always a way around these issues for these horrid people

I'm going to post one of the stories here because - they often do not stay long on the news websites.

Mixed Verdict For Breeder Accused Of Animal Abuse - wcco.com

Mixed Verdict For Breeder Accused Of Animal Abuse
FERGUS FALLS, Minn. (WCCO) ―

A jury has come back with a verdict against a dog breeder accused of animal cruelty.

At about 9:20 p.m. Tuesday a jury found Kathy Bauck not guilty of two felony counts of animal abuse. They found her guilty of four lesser misdemeanors.

Bauck owns Pick Of The Litter breeding facility in New York Mills, Minn., northwest of the Twin Cities. She stood trial in the Otter Tail County Courthouse in Fergus Falls.

Video obtained by WCCO's I-TEAM showed animals that didn't have enough strength to stand. Others were sitting in their own feces. Some were also underweight. Others were dunked in insecticide.

Bauck has maintained her innocence, saying she never neglected or abused the hundreds of dogs at her facility. She told jurors she was trying to keep the pets from getting ticks by dipping them in the insecticide.

She said she was set up by a guy she hired for work and that he recorded the video used against her at the trial.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!