View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
Jchirino
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused At a lost. Someone please help..

Ok, So i've had zoe for about 8 months now and she is still not housebroken. I know I am to blame but i've moved 2 times since I've had her and it's been very difficult to be consistant. I am now living in a condo on the third floor and was attempting to potty train her on pads but that hasn't been working out at all. I keep her in the bathroom while i'm gone with her food,water, bed, toys and the pad. I keep it all seperated from eachother and most of the time, she holds it till I take her out. I know, that is great but the thing is she only holds it in the bathroom. Once I let her roam the house, she pottys. The goal is either A) to house break her to go outside only (this will be much more difficult considering I work weird hours and cant take her out every 3 ours.) B) Have her pad trained. I need some insight on training. This is my first time owning a dog on my own and it is very obvious, i'm failing miserably at house breaking her.

I am begging anyone who is reading this to please, please, please with cherry on top to give me some insight on what I can do differently, or suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!