Thread: choose..!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 06:28 PM   #9
mylittletigger
YT 1000 Club Member

I don't recommend the Yogurt drops because they are pure sugar with vitamens added in. Your dog will love them, but too much sugar can cause dry skin, if your baby has senstive skin and such. Make sure to read all the labels before buying.

For stain removers. I love Petzyme, but get serious is supposed to be good.
I have beige carpet in my apartment, and a four month old yorkie, and the petzyme has worked great.

For toys, I recommend, The loofa dog. It's a cream colored dog toy that looks like an elongated dachshund (sp), and it squeaks. you can use it as a back scratcher for your dog or as a squeaky toy. Tigger love's it. so much in fact, I have to get him a new one, his is getting holes he plays with it so much.

another teething treat you may want to consider are: corn starch velvet chews (they won't splinter, and they come flavored too, and are easy to digest.) and what's called a Chilley Chew. It's a canvas covered bone shapped chew toy that you can put in water and freeze and then give your dog.

I haven't tried the chilley chew, but have the velvets and Tigger seems to like them. He's only had one and it was bacon flavor.

Last edited by mylittletigger; 10-12-2005 at 06:30 PM.
mylittletigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!