View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:25 AM   #15
DanicaBraggs
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxies_mom View Post
That's the saddest story. The lack of compassion from these thieves really ticks me off. The amount of missing yorkies on here lately has me realize there is a need for me to become a donating member and make my husbands business a useful tool here. At least it can be an option for some. He makes tracking equipment for dogs, birds, researchers and biologists. There have been dogs found underground because they had their trackers on. We've got customers that have told the most amazing stories of getting their animals back. Could some of you give me some feedback to what you think of this? Just wondering how you all feel about it. These stories break my heart and everytime I read one I think if only they had a tracker.
Wow! a tracking device sounds great! How much do they run?What do they look like?Are they clunky are small and almost unrecognizable.I think it would be GREAT if you were a donating member and definatley your husbands business would be a GREAT tool here.
As for this little dog,I only hope someone finds this little furbaby and returns it to its owner.I pray it isn't being hurt in anyway.I wish we didn't live in a world that is so evil.
DanicaBraggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!