View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
kelsie123186
YT Addict

Default Banfield vet in Petsmart and Teeth

Bailey is 3 this year and I have recently noticed that her teeth have some plaque and her breath smells... She needs to get them cleaned but our vet that we used to know and trust and had 100% confidence in has moved states. Im not 100% confident with our new vet, and seeing as though she has to go under to get her teeth cleaned im not sure its worth the risk. Shes only 2 1/2lbs and anethisia is risky especially when u arent confident in your vets abilities.
My boyfriend and I were at Petsmart yesterday and we started talking to the vet assistant in the Banfield vet office inside petsmart and she was showing us a plan kinda like insurance where they do everything from chest xrays to urine testing and blood testing and so on... in addition the plan covers a teeth cleaning. and its all for cheaper than my new vet was going to charge just for the cleaning. I guess my question is, Does anyone use the Banfield vet offices? Im not sure about the quality of care they give there but I am in search of a new vet office and this one sounded great. Anyone have any feedback on banfield???
Thanks
KelsieT
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!