View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
Mom to Hot Rod
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Star Hot Rod's Home!!! [B]Warning-graphic picture[/B]

He's home, he's home! Yay!

We got to pick him up at 11:00 am and the doctor came in and spoke with us and answered all of our questions. He re-emphasized keeping him still for 6 weeks.

The surgery went very well and smoothly. He made the groove in his knee cap deeper and tightened the ligaments. The dr believes that with proper aftercare he should be good to go with no more issues. He also believes that the leg will be okay as it is and that he might still walk with the leg out but eventually it will be fine. He goes back in 2 weeks to have his stitches taken out.

When the tech brought him in he jumped right into my arms but wouldn't kiss me at all . He gave daddy kisses though lol.

sorry I didn't post earlier but I have holding him for the last couple of hours. Poor Maggie May, she was soooo excited to see him but he just wanted to be quiet and actually snapped at her. She just left him alone. I tried to get her to lay on the sofa with us but she went to the chair and went to sleep. She is now in between my arms as I am typing. lol.

Thank you all again for all of your well wishes and prayers, they meant a lot and got me through this stressful time. Here are a couple of pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hot Rod Surgery 3-31-09.JPG (141.9 KB, 565 views)
File Type: jpg Hot Rod Surgery 3-31-09 (1) crop.JPG (108.2 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg Hot Rod Surgery 3-31-09 (2) crop.JPG (186.7 KB, 367 views)
Mom to Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!