View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

Confused Thank you Lynda, thank you Fufu Fashions and Happy 2nd Birthday KALINA

Yes, it's been a while since I've started a pic post. I fractured my spine and have been a little bit out of commission lately.

I want to thank Lynda for the beautiful stuff she sent to my girls. My sincere apologies for taking so long to post these pictures, which are still totally incomplete. I thank God every day for having you for such a wonderful, caring friend.

Thank you to FuFu Fashions for the BEAUTIFUL dresses you made for Kalina and Matty Lu. They are fantastic. I finally felt well enough last night to dress them up and take some pics.

And last, but certainly not least, HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SWEET KALINA. I LOVE YOU!! I can't believe she is only two - it seems like she's been in my life forever. I just adore her more and more every day.:b igbdaypa

1 & 2 - Kalina in her Fufu dress.
3 & 4 - Matty in her Fufu dress.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank you Lynda, thank you Fufu Fashions and Happy 2nd Birthday KALINA-fufukalina.jpg   Thank you Lynda, thank you Fufu Fashions and Happy 2nd Birthday KALINA-fufukalinasideview.jpg   Thank you Lynda, thank you Fufu Fashions and Happy 2nd Birthday KALINA-fufumatty.jpg   Thank you Lynda, thank you Fufu Fashions and Happy 2nd Birthday KALINA-mattyfufusideview.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!