View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
carmengamble
BANNED FOR NOT SENDING A GIFT EXCHANGE GIFT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Stick to 1 food you would like her on. Tough love is the key, she will eat when she is hungry enough and she MAY miss a meal or 2. Don't back down. I would wait until she is at least 6-7 months for the EVO. Also, many Yorkies are free fed b/c of this reason. I do not really think they are all picky, many of them (including my Snickers) like to eat here and there. Snick's kibble is out from 3:45pm-8:30pm everyday and sometimes he eats more and sometimes less. He never eats in 1 sitting. His morning meal is raw, and that's another story-he gobbles it in 10 seconds. Just stick to it, she will eat. Try leaving it out if thats ok with you...she will prob nibble here and there.

I do free feed

I just am a huge worry wart about her becoming hypoglycemic so I like to have her eat every 2-3 hours just a little bit. Today she has eaten only a very small amount at 12:30 and a few treats and bits of apple since then. She won't eat anything else. Thank you for the suggestions though. Why wouldn't you feed EVO until 6-7 months?
carmengamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!