View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
KimberlySRN
Twins=double the fun!
Donating Member

Cry Suri is gone...what do I do??

I didn't want to post this until I contact Suri's breeder. Suri passed away on Thursday. Suri was excited because her papa came home from work and ran into his bedroom (we have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath and a loooong hall) so she ran into the bedroom and said hi to him and then came running down the hall and thought he was behind her so she was looking back. At the last second she looked ahead of her and ran into the wall. She fell over and my roommate and I saw the whole thing. I jumped up and started rescue breathing because I heard a heart beat. I tried that until her heart stopped and then I tried CPR for a while, but again she was gone. I think she might have broke her neck or severly injured her head. I am just very thankful she didn't feel anything and that it was almost like turning a light switch off. She was my princess and she will be greatly missed. We are all devistated. I still don't feel like she is gone even though I saw the whole thing happen and their was nothing I could do.

We were looking into getting Suri a sister and now I don't know if we should go through with it... they would be ready in May. I was wondering who has gone through this and what would you do?? Our other yorkie Evee passed away from a rabies shot and now this. We waited 2 years to get Suri and now she is gone. I don't know what to do now.

Anakin Bella
KimberlySRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!