View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
NewYorkie205
Yorkie Talker

Default My Ethan’s personality (is this normal)

My Ethan never ceases to amaze me; he has such a huge personality. My mother was keeping him one day because I had class and had to go to work right after (he would have been home for a really long time). By the time my shift was over my mother was calling saying to come and get your spoil dog. I get to my mother’s house and she tells me how Ethan will not do this and that.
For instance, she said Ethan wouldn’t drink the water she fixed for him unless she put ice in it. he was playing with my nieces and when they took a nap, she said he ran in her room wanting to take a nap; she said she put him in her bed and went right to sleep, lastly she said she was eating some ice cream and he was upset because wouldn’t let him eat out of her bowl, so she put him some on a piece of paper and he looked at it, then he barked at her. She said she had to get a bowl and put a scoop in it.
Here at home recently I was making a PBJ sandwich and some jelly feel on the floor, now a regular dog would have eaten the jelly from the floor; not Ethan he looked at it and walked out of the kitchen. It is normal for yorkies to act like this?
NewYorkie205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!