View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
Graleyne
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Omg Who ARE these people???? (Izzy-Belle update)

As some of you know/remember I adopted a little scruffy chi a while back named Izzy-Belle. After a while, Izzy was adopted by my parents and they are all crazy about each other.

I went to visit because my mom had some minor surgery and needed help for a couple days.

All I can say is, I don't know who these people are, but they are NOT the parents I grew up with.

Here is a list of things I witnessed while I was there:

1) My dad came home from work and exclaimed "There's my girl!" - I was disappointed when I realized he was talking to Izzy-Belle and not me. Izzy ran and jumped in his arms while he continued saying things like, "How's papa's punkin' wunkin'? Did you have a good day? I brought my baby girl a surprise. Yes, I did!" (I wanted to gag. Even I do not use baby talk names like punkin' wunkin')

The "surprise" leads us to...

2) Izzy-Belle got yogurt (Yoplait, not Dannon because she "doesn't like that yucky Dannon stuff"). Well, Izzy's good dish was in the dishwasher and let me tell ya'll, the world freakin' STOPPED while my parents panicked trying to figure out what to do....because heaven forbid her majesty have to eat out of something other than her special bowl.

3) My mom decided she would just spoon feed her. Now, I honestly can't say anything about this because the Poopanut still eats her breakfast out of her special pink spoon. I am only shocked that my parents are feeding Izzy this way because they made fun of me forever for doing it to S'anah.

The rest of it was just Izzy herself. Now granted, she had turned into a little diva before she ever left me, but it is just beyond ridiculous now. Never in my life have I seen a dog with such a sense of ENTITLEMENT. That is really saying something because ya'll know my little terrors are rotten to the core.

And there you have an update on one rotten little girl.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!