View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #13
manolos mom
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty58 View Post
............literally. I was coming in the front door and Murfee ran out as fast as he could....straight for Abigail (my donkey) This fat, old lady with bad knees was running and yelling for him to stop. He ran under the fence and Abby ran along the fence and hit Murfee with her hoof. He fell over and was screaming. She ran back over him. He was still screaming but managed to pull himself out of the fence. When I got to him he was laying on his side and whimpering. By this time Richard was running out the door. I just picked up Murfee and Richard and I jumped in the car. When we got to the vet, she was standing in the hall and took us immediately. She took xrays and checked him over really good. It seems he is just bruised and will be very sore for several days. She gave him pain meds and anti inflamatory meds. He is hiding in his "safe" place behind the toilet and won't come lay with me. Since I had to change my clothes I am in my pj's and I really want him to come lay with me!!!!! God answered prayers 'cause there sure were lots of them coming from Krum this afternoon.
Wow that was a close call. Glad everything is ok....
manolos mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!