View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #23
Yrkylvr4evr
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 019 Seriously...

Hi, I am from Mass and I am here to say that I recieved a Puppy from Maplewood Kennel in West Virginina and they are wonerful people. They really care for their dogs and treat them all as part of the family. My husband and I traveled 10hrs from Braintree to see Rhonda's Yorkie puppies and we were very impressed. We saw the parents along with all of her other babies and they were all great healthy dogs. They also had all of the vet records for the babies available for us to see and her kennel lisense and AKC certiricate that said they are an approved kennel by AKC standards. As for the lady who "said" she had her dog's eyes removed...go seee another vet because that is a last resort thing that they only put into effect when the dog is very old and the draining does not wok anymore (talked to my own vet about it!) I suspect a little lieing probably jealous or something. And as for the only local people saying good things, WELL DUH!!!!!!!! The local people would know the best, they are around the family 24/7 and really socialize with them, I would think those would be the first people to talk to.

Any time you buy a puppy, be cautious about anywhere evern in the classiest kennels that only breed dogs for show and hand the dogs food to them on a silver platter, can have problems, but don't only believe the bad in people. Talk to the kennel owner themselves then go by how you feel about them.
Yrkylvr4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!